-Sacred Castle-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sand Stream

Go down

Sand Stream Empty Sand Stream

Post  Nomar Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:47 pm

~ At A Glance ~

Sand Stream 248Sand Stream 645Sand Stream 593Sand Stream 212Sand Stream 251Sand Stream 205

Sand Stream Redline1

Sand Stream 248

Reptar (Tyranitar) (M) @ Chople Berry
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 64 SAtk / 192 SDef
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Flamethrower
- Crunch
- Ice Beam

Reptar: Hey Everyone, Im here to set up the Sand Stream Basically, Secondarily, Im here for Stealth Rocks. I have Crunch for STAB Attack and also Flamethrower for those Ferrothorns, Forretresses, Skarmories and etc. Ice Beam for those Dragons and Ground Types, etc. Chople Berry is to save my life against some unexpected Fighting Moves that would murder me. I am a Quiet Nature because I would need to have my Sand up, and for my enemies (Politoed, Ninetales, Abomasnow) even though Im already slower than them, I wouldnt want to lower any of my other stats, so this was the best option. I hope you like me.

Synergy ~

Fighting - Jellicent/Landorus/Celebi
Water - Jellicent/Celebi
Ground - Landorus

Sand Stream 645

Its Fine ! (Landorus) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Smack Down
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Substitute
- Earthquake

Its Fine !: Yo, Its Fine ! here, and my job is to sweep. With my well-known ability (Sand Force) my main STAB move Earthquake will be powered up. My other move Smack Down is very useful when it comes to certain things that could come in and render my Earthquake useless. I have my Hidden Power Ice for .. well .. you know , or you should know at least. Substitute is there for being safely behind it for when I predict a switch. Leftovers is to gradually heal myself when I use my Substitute. I hope you like me and use my wisely.

Synergy ~

Water - Jellicent/Celebi
Ice - Jellicent/Scizor/Forretress

Sand Stream 593

Fuchsia (Jellicent) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Will-O-Wisp/Toxic
- Shadow Ball
- Recover

Fuchsia: Hi ! Its Fuchsia. I am strictly here to wall and support, I am here to also Spin Block. Will-o-Wisp to cripple my friendly little buddy Ferrothorn and other who try to step on my teammates. You can interchange it with Toxic, it really depends on what you prefer. Recover for health and Shadow Ball for STAB and to also attack certain things that can sponge my Scald. The EV spread is there i even out my defenses. Thank you for listening!

Synergy ~

Ghost - Tyranitar/Scizor/Forretress
Grass - Scizor/Celebi/Forretress
Dark - Scizor/Tyranitar/Forretress
Electric - Landorus/Celebi

Sand Stream 212

Red Bullet (Scizor) (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Pursuit

Red Bullet: I am generally your average Scizor, you know how I roll. If you have common sense about what I am capable of. So please take me seriously and dont f*ck with the Scizor :violent:

Synergy ~

Fire - Jellicent/Tyraintar

Sand Stream 251

Celena (Celebi) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 220 HP / 252 SAtk / 36 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Nasty Plot
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psychic

Celena: Hello, Im Celena and I am here to casually sweep. My almost MAIN purpose is to wall those pesky Rotom-W's. I can also efficiently handle those Brelooms. I like to Plot Nastly and get a quick +2 over Calm Mind for an easy KO. I have Psychic here for strictly Conkeldurr, that thing it a real pain in my Pixie and I need to kill it before it hurts my teammates. Thats my game plan. I hope you like.

Synergy ~

Bug - Landorus/Scizor/Forretress/Jellicent
Ice - Scizor/Jellicent/Forretress
Fire - Jellicent/Tyranitar
Posion - Jellicent/Landorus/Scizor/Tyranitar/Forretress
Dark - Tyranitar/Scizor/Forretress
Ghost - Scizor/Tyranitar/Forretress
Flying - Tyranitar

Sand Stream 205

Fort Steel (Forretress) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Gyro Ball
- Volt Switch

Fort Steel: You should know what Im all about. I have Volt Switch because it is a very sexy move to use and it gives me great switch initiative. Generally when I face a Dragonite, it get locked into Outrage, which I love. I wait for it to get to its point where it transitions into Confusion state and at that point, I Volt Switch into my friend Scizor and they clean up with Bullet Punch. Thats my plan. Hope you like.

~ Reptar , Its Fine ! , Fuchsia , Red Bullet , Celena , Fort Steel ~
- Enjoy -

Spoiler:
Nomar
Nomar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum